Residential Property For Redevelopment in Wisbech
Block Of Units - Wisbech Cambridgeshire
Here’s an amazing opportunity to purchase a wonderful income generating property in the busy town of Wisbech. With the present potential rental income of £3250 per month in its existing state, this property is much underused to meet its full potential. The property is currently partially let under the market rate. Previous tenants have been in residence for over 3 years. The immediate options is to reconfigure the building to increase the letting capacity and improve decor to a modernised state. There is also opportunity to use the extensive site to redevelop for a block of new 1 & 2 bed flats.
- Large family Lounge, dining room, large conservatory 6 -8 bedrooms (but scope to increase)
- Large family Garden and land that extends to front of the site in total 0.43 of an acre
- Large Workshop with 3-phase power supply Opportunity o split and lease as a separate commercial premises.
- Located in a commercial part of the town within walking distance of the town centre and road links
- Lounge | 38′ 3″ x 15′ maximum (11.66m x 4.57m maximum) UPVC double glazed bay window to front.
- Steps leading down to the cellar, door into the garage/workshop area.
- Dining Room | 14′ 11″ x 13′ 4″ (4.55m x 4.06m) Door to Cellar Two storage rooms
- Room 1 | 16′ 8″ x 6′ 5″ ( 5.08m x 1.96m )
- Room 2 | 8′ 6″ x 7′ ( 2.59m x 2.13m )
- Rear Hall Doors leading to kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and shower room
- Kitchen | 15′ 10″ x 10′ (4.83m x 3.05m) Range of fitted base and wall mounted units. Built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor Gas fired boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water. Sink set to work surface, window to the conservatory.
- Bathroom has bath, hand basin and w.C.
- Shower Room | Window to conservatory Shower cubicle with two shower units over two low level w.C.’s, hand basin and tiled floor.
- Conservatory | 15′ 9″ x 16′ 7″ (4.80m x 5.05m) Tiled floor, windows and door to rear garden
- Door to Study | 17′ 2″ x 11′ (5.23m x 3.35m) Walk-in cupboard, door to rear garden and hand basin.
First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 | 15′ 4″ x 15′ 1″ ( 4.67m x 4.60m ) UPVC double glazed window to side, two radiators, door to
- En-Suite with WC and hand basin
- Bedroom 2 | 14′ 11″ maximum x 5′ 5″ (4.55m maximum x 1.65m) Radiator, TV point, UPVC double glazed window\
- Bedroom 3 | UPVC double glazed window, radiator, hand basin and TV point.
- Bedroom 4 | 15′ x 8′ 8″ (4.57m x 2.64m) UPVC double-glazed windows to rear, radiator Walk-in airing cupboard
- Bedroom 5 | 16′ 4″ x 16′ 11″ (4.98m x 5.16m) Window to side, radiator
- Bathroom | Has w.C., hand basin and bath. Radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear
- Outside the front of the property is a concrete area for parking.
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area, concrete patio and a variety of trees and shrubs.
- Garage/Workshop | 39′ 10″ maximum x 16′ 5″ maximum (12.14m maximum x 5.00m maximum) 3 Phase Power
The property is connected to all mains services, gas, water, electricity and drainage. Heating & Insulation Gas fired boiler serves radiator heating and domestic hot water. UPVC double glazing to some windows.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces